Optic Nerve Eyewear goes one step further to ensure nothing stands in your way of getting outside by launching a new line of sunglass retainers.
“Over the last couple of years, many of our retail partners were unable to get stock on retainers. As an ongoing effort to go the extra mile for our customers, we decided it would make great sense to fill this gap and produce Optic Nerve retainers! We are now able to present consistent brand merchandising on our existing and new displays, which makes for an amazing aesthetic in stores,” said Mae Welker, Director of Sales.
With a variety of materials and attachment styles, these retainers are made to fit any lifestyle and sense of style.
- Cotton – made with comfortable cotton and featuring an adjustable slider, these stretchy retainers look and feel great on almost any pair of sunglasses. Open ends fit a wide range of temple shapes and styles.
- Stretch nylon – long lasting, lightweight, and waterproof nylon is a perfect material for a versatile accessory built for those on the move. Open ends fit a wide range of temple shapes and styles.
- Cord – made with outdoor-inspired material with an adjustable slider for a customized fit – these cord retainers are highly secure with a classic sense of style. Rubberized slide on attachment fits narrower temple shapes and sizes best.
- Neoprene – light weight and made to last – neoprene has distinct advantages of being waterproof and tear-resistant meaning this retainer is ready for action. Slide on attachment fits a wide range of temple shapes and styles.
- Floated cord with buoy – this cord is made for water lovers, with rubberized temple attachments for an extra secure grasp and a lightweight buoy to keep sunglasses afloat. Rubberized slide on attachment fits narrower temple shapes and sizes best.
In addition to offering eye-catching style, these sunglass retainers are incredibly affordable with price points at $9.99 and $10.99. With Optic Nerve Eyewear there’s no reason not to go. Secure your sunnies with Optic Nerve’s new sunglass retainers, additional colors and styles available for wholesale business.
About Optic Nerve
Independently owned and proudly headquartered in Colorado since 1981, Optic Nerve Eyewear exists to create a clearer view of what matters, producing purposeful eyewear for the outdoor-inspired. Headquartered in one of the most physically active states in the U.S., Optic Nerve knows what it’s like to go the extra mile and dedicates excruciating thoughtfulness around features and innovation to make sure nothing stands in the way of creating products with a little extra flare and more value, all with a steadfast commitment to sustainability and quality backed by a lifetime warranty. To learn more, visit www.opticnerve.com.