Who is CCMC for?
Designed to support retailers, brands, manufacturers, and distributors in a way that’s unique to their product category and life stage, CCMC provides OIA members with a scalable action plan for eliminating and replacing harmful chemicals and materials, delivering supply chain transparency, recycling and emission disclosures and more. Our goal is to support members as they innovate on sustainability and build consumer trust in their favorite brands.
OIA is here to help with:
Members get OIA support with understanding:
- Market and product restrictions by state
- Complicated compliance timelines so that all members can comply with legislation with minimal impact and reduced risk
- Business model impacts
- Research (including consumer awareness regarding PFAS)
ADVOCACY AND LOBBYINg
- Science-informed public comment and advocacy on potential legislation, rulemakings, and public hearings
- Legislative tracking tool that gives OIA members real-time information on chemicals and sustainability legislation by state and on a federal level
- Annual and quarterly webinars
- In-person events at industry trade shows twice a year
- Solutions and Strategies
- Best practices and toolkits for PFAS phase-outs in soft and hard goods, including PFAS found in enamels, metals, hard coating and more.
- Targeted plans for brands, retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers to address key topics, like:
- Inventory management and disposal
- Product End-of-Life
- Shared manufacturing facilities
- Ongoing supply chain management and testing
- Consumer messaging and marketing best practices
Consultation and collaboration
- Toolkits for testing thresholds and alternative materials and roadmaps on how to identify and phase out harmful chemicals, plus access to our in-house technical expert for consultation on custom approaches
- Monthly OIA-led working group on driving existing and future strategies for chemical action
- Access to members-only community engagement platform for sharing technical and legislative expertise, learnings, and best practices
Watch On-Demand: Introducing CCMC
Your Questions, Answered
Leadership and Support+ OIA members have access to the program’s full scope of benefits, including:
- A phased roadmap for PFAS elimination
- Execution plans in the form of legislative and technical resources
- Quarterly webinars
- 1:1 office hours for Leadership members and group office hours for Support+ members to meet with OIA technical experts for further consultation on custom approaches
- Monthly OIA-led working groups on driving existing and future strategies for growth
While Support members can access news, information and insights from our working group, and a calendar to stay in the know on compliance dates, they do not have access to the program’s technical experts for one-on-one consultations, phased roadmaps for PFAS elimination, execution plans in the form of legislative and technical resources, or the quarterly webinars.
Once you sign up, you will receive an email when the program launches on July 11th that contains all details on how to join our online CCMC Mobilize community, which will host all program resources.
Yes, you must be an OIA member to participate in CCMC. Leadership and Support+ members have access to the program’s full scope of benefits. Support members have access to news, information and insights from our working group, and a calendar to stay in the know on compliance dates.
First, register your interest in joining the CCMC community. Once you join, you can sign up for our online Mobilize community, where members will have access to all information regarding new CCMC program, event, and webinar opportunities.
Mobilize allows community members to network and connect just as you would on any other social platform. Members can go to the “Feed” page on Mobilize to chat, ask questions, share best practices, and collaborate.