Lindsay J. Westley is a freelance journalist and copywriter based in Hinesburg, Vermont. She writes about travel, food, design and the outdoors for publications including Bicycling, Dwell, EatingWell, the Philadelphia Inquirer, the Washington Post and National Geographic. She balances time spent at her desk with frequent forays into the nearby Green Mountains and the Adirondacks, where she enjoys hiking, skiing, trail running, cycling and mountain biking.
Articles by Lindsay Westley:
- The Wool Market
- Jeremy Moon's Shirt Don't Stink
- Do Gooders: Socially Responsible Businesses
- Smart Businesses Are Targeting the SUP Aftermarket
- Show and Tell: Bridging the gap between online and in-person retail engagement
- How To Raise $1 Million in Four Days: Part 1
- How to Raise $1 Million in Four Days, Part 3
- How to Raise $1 Million in Four Days, Part 2
- 10 Ways to Make Your Outdoor Retailer Booth Stand Out
- The Sport That Will Dethrone CrossFit
- Is This The Future of Sport-Specific DTC Retail?
- How to Create Outdoorists and Influence People with Virtual Reality
- How Brands Are Reinventing the Direct-to-Consumer Model
- Ninety-Seven Percent of Americans Agree: Monuments Matter