Osprey Packs, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative packs to comfortably and efficiently carry gear, is building on the successful introduction of their Anti-Gravity™ Suspension System and utilizing this ground-breaking technology in their Manta/Mira hydration packs and Poco kids carriers for Spring/Summer 2016. The AG™ System features unique, seamless, suspended mesh that runs from the shoulder blades to the lumbar/hipbelt region to deliver superior load disbursement and balance.
“The lightweight, body contouring suspension of the AG™ system allows the user to move as if they don’t have a pack on,” said Mike Pfotenhauer, Founder of Osprey Packs. “Once we built AG™ into Atmos and Aura, it was fantastic to consider where else we could apply this innovative technology to improve our customer’s experience on the trail.”
Manta AG™/Mira AG™
Premium, ventilated, day hiking, hydration pack carry features:
• Anti-Gravity™ Lightwire™ Suspension 3mm Lightwire™ peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers the load from harness to hipbelt.
• Anti-Gravity™ Airspeed™ Backpanel 3D tensioned mesh wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation.
• Biostretch™ Harness Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Soft, breathable spacer mesh is built onto all contact surfaces.
• Anti-Gravity Hipbelt™ 3D tensioned mesh wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back to provide excellent ventilation.
Available in three sizes with MSRP $155-$175.
Poco AG™ Series
The Poco AG™ Series channels everything Osprey knows about packs into a line of child carriers that are comfortable, supportive, light, well ventilated and supremely easy to adjust to fit both parents and kids. Now with an Anti-Gravity™ system, the Poco AG™ is even more comfortable and ventilated than before. Further innovation comes in the form of a rapid deploy sunshade now available in all three models. The sunshade is perfect for shading the child or can be utilized with the add-on Poco raincover. The Poco AG™ Series still ensures that child safety is at the forefront of design, meeting and exceeding all international safety certifications.
• Anti-Gravity™ Aluminum Suspension Full wrap aluminum tubing frame to provide lightweight but stable heavy load carry.
• Anti-Gravity™ AirSpeed™ Backpanel 3D tensioned mesh that wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation.
• ExoForm™ Harness Soft, edgeless mesh wrap for a soft, breathable contact surface coupled with an adjustable sternum strap equipped with rescue whistle.
• Anti-Gravity™ Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt 3D tensioned mesh that wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation. Osprey’s design allows the hipbelt to be adjusted up to 3″ on each side to ensure an excellent fit for varying size adults.
POCO AG™Series available in three models with MSRP $250-$330.
Visit the Osprey Packs booth (#4011) at Outdoor Retailer to see the entire Spring/Summer 2016 line.
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder and owner, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is a leader in technical packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.
Osprey Packs can be found online at www.ospreypacks.com and in outdoor specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Osprey and its products, visit www.ospreypacks.com. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).