EDISON, N.J. (May 8, 2023) – Jelenew, a luxury high performance female sports brand with a cycling focus, today launches the SOMAtique collection of indoor cycling apparel consisting of bras, bib shorts, leggings, bike shorts, and skorts. Each product combines the brand’s proprietary technology CurveTec™ for best in class support for the riding enthusiast and French couture design for a sleek fit. Priced from $219.00 to $69.00, the line is available now at www.jelenew.com.
“The SOMAtique line is designed to enable indoor cyclists to have a similar experience to what they would enjoy outside focusing purely on their passion for cycling,” said Slindy Li, founder at Jelenew. “Our line is inspired by nature and includes features that provide added breathability, design that prevents fabric rolling up and shifting and moisture wicking properties. In addition, all fabrics are made from 100% Bluesign® approved or OEKO-TEX® certified biodegradable and recyclable materials. Jelenew products make the indoor riding experience more comfortable, while simultaneously creating silhouettes that are on trend, aesthetically pleasing and carry over from indoor, outdoor and in life.”
CurveTec uses draped tailoring and form fitting design supporting key muscle groups, especially during the active motion of pedaling. Specifically, this technology provides maximum mobility and enhances the indoor experience by supporting the core, lower back, shoulders, hips and thighs.
The SOMAtique collection halo products include:
- The Airlift Cross Front & Back Cycling Bra ($79.00) features natural cooling fabric and is available in black and white.
- The Cycling Bib Short ($219.00) uses a highly elastic compression fabric with custom breathable straps. The customized anti-slip legs have an ultra-wide silicone band keeping the short from riding up. Available in military green, bice, earthy yellow, and burgundy.
- The Colorblock Cycling Leggings ($219.00) utilize premium Italian fabrics providing ultimate comfort for indoor cyclists and active lifestyle consumers. The elastic compression materials with four-way stretch provide enhanced support and breathability. On the back of the legs, there is a triangular curve design enhancing the stability of the outer thigh muscles for an improved indoor cycling experience. The Colorblock Cycling Leggings are offered in black, blue, and earthy yellow.
- The Mid Rise Cycling Shorts ($159.00) use anti-slip silicone leg grippers to keep shorts from riding up. The Mid Rise Cycling Shorts are offered in black, light blue, green, and pink.
- The Current High Waist Skort ($119.00), inspired by European court skirts, features a high-waisted multi-panel tailoring for comfort, aesthetic appeal, and breathability. The moisture wicking fabric takes away sweat and provides additional comfort without sacrificing style. The functional design with CurveTec enables the indoor cyclist to have an enhanced range of motion. The Current High Waist Skort is offered in black, creamy white, and growth green.
For more information about the SOMAtique collection, please visit www.jelenew.com.
Jelenew was founded in 2021 with the goal of producing high-quality inclusive women’s cycling, fitness and athleisure apparel that can be worn for indoor and outdoor cycling, in addition to everyday activities including running, Pilates, and walking, among others. Jelenew’s key point of difference is its proprietary technology CurveTec™ inspired by French haute couture design using draped tailoring and form fitting design supporting key muscle groups, especially during the active motion of pedaling. Specifically, this technology provides maximum mobility for a female physique. CurveTec enhances the cycling experience by supporting the core, lower back, shoulders, hips and thighs.
Jelenew is committed to empowering women by partnering with key non-profit organizations around the U.S. that support women and help them become the best version of themselves.