POLICY UPDATES DURING COVID-19
FEDERAL POLICY during COVID-19
COvid-19 Stimulus Phase 3 Plan – $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic security (CARES) act
Learn how your company can access COVID-19 small business disaster relif funds and get detailed information about additional key provisions of the federal Coronavirus Stimulus Package, including paid medical and sick leave, tax credits, insurance and assistance programs.
See the latest guidance from the SBA on the Paycheck Protection Program
SBA and Treasury have released additional guidance regarding the Paycheck Protection Program:
- 5/15/20: Treasury Eases Terms for Small Businesses to Convert Loans to Grants
- Joint Statement by Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin and Administrator Jovita Carranza on the Review Procedure for Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Interim Final Rule on Seasonal Employees
- Interim Final Rule on Disbursements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to calculate PPP loan amounts
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans of up to $2M for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Included in this section is a brief outline of what we know about the program, with links and contacts numbers for resources with more information.