Loyalty members receive exclusive access to Norrøna’s product testing process, member-only events around the world and more
BOULDER, Colo. (Jan. 27, 2023) — Norrøna, the Norwegian outdoor brand known for its sustainably built, premium outerwear, welcomes new members to the brand’s loyalty program that aims to deepen relationships with fans of the brand. Members of Norrøna’s loyalty program receive special perks such as access to exclusive events, access to the online outlet for discounted products and select opportunities to test unreleased products.
Loyalty members will have exclusive access to upcoming events and promotions, including:
- New ambassador member, Mons Røisland, will be joining Torstein Horgmo for a meet and greet at the Norrøna store in Boulder, CO on January 30th. For more details and to sign up, please visit: https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/events/an-evening-with-two-shredders/.
- Chris Davenport is fresh off his ski adventure in Antarctic and will be sharing tales from his trip at the Norrøna store in SoHo, NYC on March 16th. For more details and to sign up, please visit: https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/events/presentation-with-chris-davenport/.
- Five lucky loyalty members will be drawn to test the new Tamok outfit, featuring Gore-Tex’s ePE membrane, that’s set to be released as part of the Fall/Winter 23/24 collection. For more details and to sign up for a chance to win, please visit: https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/events/win-a-complete-tamok-set/.
- Join Norrøna for the ultimate experience in Romsdalen, Norway. During the action-packed four days, attendants will get the chance to go ski touring, mountain biking, climbing and dive into different water activities. Experience the “Norrøna way of living” and get to know a group of like-minded people. For more details and to sign up, please visit: https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/events/the-total-norrona-experience/.
Exclusive loyalty membership benefits include:
· Participation in product development: Loyalty members receive notifications when product testing opportunities are available, allowing members to provide feedback on new ideas and projects.
Join exclusive adventures and events: Members receive invitations to free, exclusive in-store events and outdoor adventures throughout the world.
· Earn Cash Points on purchases: For every full-price purchase, both online and in-store, members earn cash points to be used on future purchases.
· Warranty extension: As a loyalty member, product warranties will be extended from five years to seven years.
· Online outlet access: Year-round access to the Norrøna online outlet to purchase discounted products (let’s link here or above or both).
· Member-only content and offers: Members gain access to first looks at product launches and receive member-only newsletters with sneak peeks, news and looks behind the scenes.
“Connecting on a deeper level with our customers and fans is important to Norrøna and the loyalty membership program is one of the steps we take to build trusted relationships, provide more value and open up opportunities to collaborate” says Jørgen Jørgensen, CEO and fourth-generation owner of Norrøna. “For 2023, we’re excited to host compelling events for our loyalty members and share memorable experiences, including the upcoming NYC event with our ambassador, Chris Davenport.”
To become a Norrøna loyalty member, sign up here: https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/loyalty/
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
About Norrøna: In 1929, Jørgen Jørgensen, a Norwegian outdoor enthusiast, began his search for durable outdoor equipment to perform in Norway´s harsh and rugged land. Starting with simple innovations such as leather straps, canvas backpacks and cotton clothing, he set Norrøna’s direction: To search for the best in technical advancements and to create the ultimate performance products. Today, four generations later, Norrøna is still a family-owned and run company and a leader in the growing market of sustainable sportswear. www.norrona.com