OIA Announces New Board of Directors
At the conclusion of the Outdoor Industry Association® (OIA) Board of Directors meeting on Aug. 1, a new slate of industry leadership was confirmed.
Joining the board for the first time as voting members are John Lacy – EVP of global product and North American sales, Burton Corporation, and Jill Layfield – president and CEO, Backcountry.com. Darrell Denny, SVP of Nielsen Expositions, joined as an appointed member.
The board officers include:
- Will Manzer, CEO, Eastern Mountain Sports, Chair
- Brian Unmacht, EVP, REI, 1st Vice Chair
- Sue Rechner, President and CEO of Confluence Watersports, 2nd Vice Chair
- Zohar Ziv, COO, Deckers, Treasurer
- Jennifer Mull, CEO, Backwoods Equipment, Secretary
OIA is grateful for the service of the following departing board members:
- Estelle DeMuesy, President, Title Nine Sports
- David Loechner, Senior Vice President, Nielsen Business Media
- Steve Shuster, W. L. Gore, Gore Enterprise Communications
- Bill Sweasy, Chairman & CEO, Red Wing Shoe Company
- Dan Templin, CFO, VF Outdoor Inc. (Past Chair)