Outdoor University Seminars
Find a Session
Get ahead with Outdoor University®, Outdoor Industry Association's education platform. Outdoor University provides year-round education via live and recorded webinars and onsite events that focus on a variety of topics that impact the outdoor industry, including retail innovation, research, sustainability, best practices, trade and supply chains and current issues.
OU is available at no cost to OIA member companies and their employees. If you are not a member, you can access OU sessions for a nominal fee, or join OIA.
Sign up today to receive our monthly OU curriculum newsletter and never miss a session!
Browse Sessions on:
Upcoming Outdoor University Sessions
Upcoming live webinars:
- Thursday, April 17 from 1:00pm - 1:40pm MST Using Social Media Listening to Understand Consumers (Part I of two-part series) Speakers: Christie Hickman, Vice President of Market and Consumer Insights and Samantha Searles, Director of Consumer Insights
- More webinars coming soon. To be notified of upcoming webinars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Video recordings of sessions from Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2014:
- The Future of Recreation, Conservation and Youth Engagement / 2014 Industry Breakfast hosted by VF Action Sports Coaltion, Guest speaker - Secretary Jewell, U.S. Dept. of the Interior
- Outdoor's Burning Platform: Global Trends Changing Retail, presented by Christie Hickman, VP of Market Insights, OIA
- A Word is Worth a 1,000 Pictures: Global Retail Design Trends, presented by Paul Biondollillo, MulvannyG2 Architecture
Check out our recently recorded webinars:
- Avoiding Common Contract Mistakes in Buying or Selling Outdoor Product, presented by CJ Voss and Jay Eckhardt, Stoel Rives