Watch on demand!
Live Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022, 12 – 1 pm MT
Consumers are more aware of packaging waste than ever before, and sustainable packaging is seen not only as a reflection of your company’s commitment to the environment but also as a key brand attribute. If you’re confused by sustainable packaging vernacular or how to begin, you’re not alone. Join sustainable packaging experts Wes Carter and Caroline James for an informative webinar with other members of OIA to learn how to meet this demand while developing a plan that’s based on your unique business and sustainability goals. During the webinar, we’ll touch on the following:
- What you need to know about the plastic waste crisis
- How to begin your company’s sustainable packaging journey
- Balancing priorities: minimizing carbon footprint while reducing waste
- Recyclable vs. Compostable: when to choose which type of packaging
- The role of fiber-based packaging
- Brook Hopper – Head of Business Development, Outdoor – A New Earth Project
- Wes Carter – Founder, A New Earth Project, President of Atlantic Packaging
- Caroline James – Director of Sustainability, A New Earth Project and Atlantic Packaging
About A New Earth Project
An initiative of Atlantic Packaging, A New Earth Project is a coalition of outdoor enthusiasts, industry-leading brands, and innovative, environmentally conscious packaging suppliers to find and scale sustainable packaging solutions to stop plastic pollution from ending up in the world’s oceans, lakes, and rivers. As a catalyst to build awareness, increase education and inspire action, A New Earth Project brings together the voices of ocean and water advocacy and the global supply chain to solve these problems while providing sustainable packaging solutions for brands of all sizes. It’s about all of us, it has to be.