Date: Thursday, January 26, 1 – 2 pm MT
Outdoor Industry Association and Shift Advantage are pleased to announce that Shift Advantage is now an official partner of OIA’s Climate Action Corps, supporting OIA members on their climate journey. With this new Shift Advantage partnership, OIA/CAC members can now save up to 15% on sustainability consulting.*
Join us to learn more about Shift Advantage and the services they provide which include:
- GHG inventories, carbon reduction planning, and climate strategies
- Climate risk/opportunity assessments
- Setting Science-Based Targets (SBTs)
- Higg assessments (LCAs)/footprint and improvement strategies
- Metrics & KPI development
- Supply chain sustainability initiative and assessments
- Chemistry programs; employee trainings and engagements
- B Corp certification
- Sustainability/ESG reports aligned with GRI, CDP, SASB and TCFD requirements
Shift has an experienced team of climate and sustainability leaders from the outdoor, apparel, and footwear industry, and they have supported dozens of outdoor-related brands and suppliers on their climate action journey over the last two decades. They utilize corporate responsibility and sustainability expertise to empower brands to meet new market demands, reduce costs, create competitive advantage, and foster long-term growth for brands of all sizes.
*Savings vary per member and their individual consulting agreement. Please reach out to Shift Advantage to confirm your savings amount.