We are in a climate of change.
For our environment.
For all people.
Define action and be the changemaker for the outdoor industry.
Together, let’s blaze new trails that reach a summit for all.
The pandemic has fueled an increase in outdoor participation and interest in issues affecting the outdoors. Consumers now view CEOs and the business community as the primary drivers for addressing and solving today’s biggest global challenges.
We are planning a first-of-its-kind convening event to engage you and some of the industry’s thought leaders around the most pressing issues to our businesses. We were hoping to hold The Summit in October, but due to the uptick in cases of the COVID Delta variant, we have decided to postpone the event until it is safer to convene in person. We will keep you apprised of the new date and hope you will join us for this unique and impactful gathering.
At this unique and intimate three-day event, our industry’s top executives and key stakeholder partners will come together to have deep and meaningful conversations and to tackle and advocate for the biggest issues facing our industry.
The Summit is your opportunity to help chart our industry’s course on some of the most pressing issues, including climate action and creating inclusivity in the outdoors and outdoor industry. We hope you’ll bring your invaluable insights as well as your toughest business challenges to this unique convening of your peers in order to move our entire industry forward.
(all times listed are Eastern Standard Time)
- Thought Leadership Day, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.: Join your peers for two keynote presentations and eight curated deep-dive sessions on climate and inclusion and how taking action on 30×30, trade, conservation and more can help us achieve our goals.
- Summit Social Dinner, 6:30-9 p.m.
- Hill Day Breakfast, 7 a.m.
- Hill Day Lobbying, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Reception, 5:30 p.m.
- Outdoor Service Project and Canoeing Anacostia River, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
THANK YOU TO OUR LEADERSHIP MEMBER SPONSORS