Speakers for OIA’s educational programs provide our members and the greater outdoor industry with invaluable expertise and training. In return, speakers receive an unparalleled opportunity to elevate their standing in the outdoor industry as both an expert and potential business partner.
OIA IS LOOKING FOR SPEAKERS WITH EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT MATTERS:
Sustainable Business Trends and Innovation, Advocacy, Outdoor Participation, Specialty Retail and Brands.
To be considered as a speaker, your submission must demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide compelling, timely, relevant and unbiased educational content to a business audience made up of executives, emerging leaders, managers, buyers, sales staff, retailers, owners, designers, PR/marketing agencies and more.
- Have the ability to effectively “edutain” and engage an audience of 35-150 people for up to 90 minutes.
- Provide relevant takeaways for the audience attending.
- Refrain from selling products and/or services during the session. Any proposal or presentation that appears as if it constitutes a sales pitch in any way will not be considered.
- Agree to allow OIA to record the presentation, video or voice, and add it to the Outdoor University online library for viewing post-event.