Outdoor Industry Association’s powerful education platform, Outdoor University, is seeking speakers for our 2017 educational opportunities to include; Live Speaker Series, Webinars and Education Sessions at Outdoor Retailer Winter and Summer Market.
Speakers for OIA’s education programs provide an invaluable educational and leadership training service and, in return, speakers receive an unparalleled opportunity to elevate their standing in the outdoor industry as both an expert and potential business partner. Education falls within 5 tracks: Specialty Retail, Brands, Trends, Advocacy Engagement and Sustainability
Submission Deadline for 2017 Events
Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2017
The deadline to submit presentations for Summer Market has closed.
OIA is looking for speakers with expertise in the following subject matters that fall within these education tracks:
Specialty Retail, Brands, Trends, Advocacy Engagement and Sustainability
To be considered as a speaker, your submission must demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide compelling, timely, relevant and unbiased educational content to a business audience made up of executives, emerging leaders, managers, buyers, sales staff, retailers, owners, designers, PR/marketing agencies and more.
- Have the ability to effectively “edutain” and engage an audience of 35-150 people for up to 90 minutes.
- Provide relevant takeaways for the audience attending.
- Refrain from selling products and/or services during the session. Any proposal or presentation that appears as if it constitutes a sales pitch in any way will not be considered.
- Agree to allow OIA to record the presentation, video or voice, and add it to the Outdoor University online library for viewing post-event.