OIA Sustainability Working Group – Sustainability Snapshot
Week of August 7, 2017
Thank for you for attending the OIA Sustainability Working Group meetings and the OIA Sustainability Insights Conference at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Please see below for all meeting notes, slide decks, and recordings. All meeting materials and/or recordings are posted either on the OIA website or the OIA Sustainability Working Group community platform. If you do not have access to this space, please contact Nikki Hodgson.
1) Sustainability Working Group Meetings: Notes and Slide Decks
2) Sustainability Insights Conference: Click here to access slide decks.
Textile Exchange: August 2nd Responsible Leather Stakeholder Meeting Notes and Recording. For those of you who missed this call or are new to the initiative, a recording of the call can be found here.
Meeting slides, notes, and recording are all available at https://responsibleleather.org/meeting-notes/.
- Pulse responds to IWTO criticism, EcoTextile News (subscription required)
- KEEN: Here’s how to make US footwear sourcing cheaper than China, Source Journal (subscription required)
- Thought Leader: Quick Queries with Outdoor Industry Association’s Amy Roberts, Denver Business Journal
Subscribe to Sustainability Snapshot
Get an email reminder when we have a new Sustainability Snapshot published.