Webinar: Get New Products to Market 6 Weeks Faster
Setting up your new products with your online retailers is a long, painful and error-filled process that directly impacts sales, resources and product returns.
Your account executive just closed a deal with a retailer—high fives all around. But more work needs to get done before it goes live, and doing it wrong can easily cost you six weeks of selling time, and tens of thousands in resources and unnecessary returns. Your retailers need the basic product content, marketing content, supply chain content and all the assets that go with a product before they can begin to sell it. It might be the last leg of your launch process, but it could be the most critical.
George Koenig is the executive vice president for Shotfarm, a retail product content network that allows manufacturers to easily upload and distribute all their product information quickly and seamlessly. In his webinar for brand account executives and representatives, Koenig will:
- Define the steps in a content distribution process
- Understand the typical launch timeline
- Review 6 buckets of cost in your content distribution process
- Reveal the keys to streamlining your process
- Provide options for fixing the problem
- Suggest questions to ask when choosing a content network solution
Date: May 4, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. MDT