Katie Boué is an outdoorist – who also happens to run social media at OIA. From crafting Twitter campaigns to creating an active community around the #outdoorist hashtag on Instagram, Boué is skilled in the art of social media content and strategy.
Katie joined the Outdoor Industry Association team after a year spent living on the road to experience America’s best climbing areas, and now happily finds her home in Colorado’s Front Range. Her personal blog, The Morning Fresh, chronicles her three guiding rules in life: adventure often, live well, climb higher.
Articles by Katie Boué:
- Top 10 Outdoor Destinations in 2015…If You Happen to Be Stuck Inside
- Outdoor Brands Use Twitter for the Greater Good
- Social Bites for Outdoor Brands: Twitter
- Digital Discourse with Oregon's Senator Ron Wyden About the State's Outdoor Recreation Economy
- P-A-R-T-Why? Because It's OR Summer Market 2015
- Events Not to Miss at OR Summer Market 2015
- OIA's OR Show Insiders' Guide Series
- Why are YOU an #outdoorist?
- Social Bites for Outdoor Brands:
Social Media Scheduling 101
- Four Reasons Your Outdoor Brand Should be on Instagram
- Five Types of Content to Spice Up Your Social Media Feeds
- SOCIAL MEDIA BITES
How Do You Tell A Stellar Story?
The answer is in the question
- Yay For Corporate Culture
- Maximize Social Engagement With a Single Thunderous Boom
- Snapchat for Outdoor Brands
- Get Shorty: Cotopaxi's Social Media Long Game
- 3 Types of Social Media to Maximize Your Outdoor Retailer Experience
- How to Participate in a Twitter Chat
- P-A-R-T-Why? Because It's Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2016
- Insiders Guide to Can't-Miss Events at OR Winter Market 2016
- Get Social at OR Show with OIA and Outdoor Retailer
- The OIA Roadshow hits Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Social Bite: UCO is Talking Trash on Social Media. And It's Working.
- The OIA Roadshow: Asheville Edition
- The OIA Roadshow: Chattanooga Edition
- The #Parks4Kids 'Regions That Rock' Video Challenge
- Best of Outdoor Industry April Fools' Pranks: 2016 Edition
- SXSW to Outdoorists: “Your presence is requested.”
- Industry Earth Day Credit Where It's Due
- The OIA Roadshow: Buena Vista Edition
- You, Too, Can Be a Political Slacktivist
- Act Now: Showcase Our Industry; Amplify Obama’s Yosemite Visit #ElPrezatElCap
- The OIA Roadshow: New Mexico Edition
- Social Bite: Shaping Our Industry’s Future Through Outdoor Social Media
- This is #MyOutdoorStory. What's Yours?
- ICYMI: The Week in Review
- ICYMI: The Outdoor Report