Cailin is OIA’s local recreation advocacy manager. Prior to joining OIA, he was the policy director at Winter Wildlands. Cailin also worked closely with and was policy liaison to Outdoor Alliance, one of OIA’s close-to-home coalition partners.
He has nearly a decade of experience as a river guide, NOLS instructor, an EPA Fellow with a focus on expanding the Federal Green Challenge and most recently helped put together the Idaho Outdoor Business Council, a model for what our local recreation advocacy program might do.
Articles by Cailin O’Brien-Feeney:
- Utah's Top Outdoorist
- OIA Poll: Voters in Western Swing States Say Outdoor Recreation Economy Is Key Issue
- Utahns Take Action: $5 Million for Utah’s Outdoors
- WIN: $1 Million for Utah’s Outdoors
- Save Oregon Outdoor School
- 9 Ways You Can Support The San Francisco Bay
- 4 Recent Developments In The Public Land Heist
- Public Lands: We Can't Cash Out. We Must Lean In.
- Colorado’s Public Lands Day Bill Recognizes the Value of the Outdoors
- Policy Blog: Exploring a Path To a Healthier Alaska
- Big Plans for the Outdoor Economy in Big Sky Country
- Think Local: A New Play for Utah
- Policy Blog: OIA Endorses Governors Races in Vermont and Montana
- Policy Blog: Election Delivers Outdoor School for all Oregon Students
- Local Policy: California's $3 Billion Question and Montana's Big Beef
- Local Policy: Washington's Big (Tent) Day and State Bills We're Following
- Local Policy: Three Is Better Than One
- Policy Blog: A Whirlwind of Good News in Western Legislatures
- Policy Blog – It’s Official! Oregon Outdoor Recreation Day
- Green Mountain State Gold
- We Got Another One! North Carolina Establishes Office of Outdoor Recreation