Ben is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire with a major in Finance and minor in Economics. In addition to hosting OIA’s Audio Outdoorist podcast, he also hosts a weekly cast called MtnMeisiter.
Most of his favorite activities either burn copious calories or replenish the reserves.
Articles by Ben Schenck:
- I Got Into The Outdoor Industry Because…
- Audio Outdoorist, Episode 6 Specialty Retail Community Engagement
- Audio Outdoorist, Episode 7, Specialty Retail Human Resources
- Audio Outdoorist, Episode 8, Outdoor Specialty Retail Insurance
- Audio Outdoorist, Special Edition
2016 Post-Election Analysis
- Podcast: 5 Minutes With…Amy Roberts
- Audio Outdoorist: How Burton Saved $50K a Year
- Audio Outdoorist: Now REI Is Asking You to Opt In
- Audio Outdoorist, Episode 9, Outdoor Specialty Retail Merchandising
- OIA's Audio Outdoorist
- Audio Outdoorist: Why Is Columbia Singing Kumbaya?
- Audio Outdoorist: How Orvis is Growing Its Brand Value
- Audio Outdoorist: Gore Did It. You Should Too.
- Audio Outdoorist: Mountain Khakis
- Podcast: #ShowUpBeHeard
- Together We Are a Force: For These Two Outdoorists, Every Day Is Earth Day
- Episode 10, Outdoor Specialty Retail Succession Planning
- Together We Are a Force: OIA, Outdoor Alliance and Conservation Alliance
- Podcast: Quarterly Update With Amy Roberts
- Podcast: Apogee Digital Media
- Podcast: Are Your Online Customers Loyal?