79% OF IDAHO RESIDENTS PARTICIPATE IN OUTDOOR RECREATION EACH YEAR
Communities across Idaho recognize that outdoor recreation supports health, contributes to a high quality of life and—perhaps most importantly—attracts and sustains employers and families. Investing in outdoor infrastructure attracts employers and active workforces, ensuring those communities thrive economically and socially.
MORE FUN FACTS
- SPENDING ON OUTDOOR RECREATION IN IDAHO ($7.8 billion) is comparable to the value of statewide agricultural production ($7.8 billion)
- Idaho residents are more likely to PARTICIPATE IN CAMPING AND DAY HIKING than the average American
SPREAD THE WORD
Show your support for the outdoor industry by sharing these messages and the below image on your social channels.
- Proud to be a part of Idaho’s $7.8 BILLION outdoor recreation economy & the 78,000 ppl it employs! #ThriveOutside http://bit.ly/2ubr32v
- Outdoor recreation+public lands=healthy communities. RT to support ID’s outdoor rec economy. #ThriveOutside http://bit.ly/2ubr32v
- I #ThriveOutside because of Idaho’s parks and its $7.8 BILLION outdoor recreation economy. http://bit.ly/2ubr32v
- Outdoor recreation fuels Idaho’s economy & communities. Share this report w/ the governor so we can #ThriveOutside. http://bit.ly/2ubr32v
- Red or blue, let’s come together to protect Idaho’s #PublicLands and continue to #ThriveOutside. http://bit.ly/2ubr32v