Brand challenges runners to “get out and stay out” in its most plush and protective trail shoe yet
As trail running continues its growth trajectory, so too is the mileage that trail runners are racking up in the rough stuff. For long-haul runs, off-road adventurers need a shoe that’s built to go the distance. Today, global performance running lifestyle brand Saucony introduces the all-new Xodus 11, challenging runners to “get out and stay out” in the brand’s most plush and protective trail shoe yet. The Xodus 11 was born for long runs on rugged terrain. The aggressive multi-directional lug pattern, underfoot rock shield and PWRTRAC™ rubber ensure great grip and protection, digging into mud and sticking to slippery rocks. PWRRUN+™ cushioning is soft and light underfoot, lending a full-suspension ride over long distances. Topped with an upgraded engineered mesh upper to ensure all-day comfort and protection, this is a shoe that will invite runners of all levels to test their limits. The Xodus 11 is available at saucony.com and select running specialty retailers globally.
“From mountain marathons to all-day adventure runs, off-roaders are spending more time in the dirt,” said Katie Pyle, product line manager for Saucony Trail. “We built the Xodus 11, first and foremost, to ensure all-day comfort and protection for those covering serious distance over serious terrain. Yet, the Xodus works for a lot of different runners, from beginners to trail racers, thanks to its PWRRUN+ cushioning, claw-like lugs and a newly engineered mesh upper that offers added protection and durability. The result is a smooth ride with just the right balance of cushioning, grip and protection in a fast and progressive aesthetic.”
About the Xodus 11
- PWRRUN+ cushioning is flexible, durable, and springy for a lively ride that stays consistent throughout the run
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber and deep, 5mm multi-directional lugs for confidence on uneven surfaces and tricky terrain
- Rock plate provides underfoot protection from trail hazards
- Outsole mapped for drainage or winter-stud customization
- D-ring for gaiter compatibility
- Elastic lace keeper secures laces out of the way
- Engineered mesh upper is reinforced for durability
- Mesh liner dries quickly to keep feet cool and dry
- FORMFIT™ system conforms to provide the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 4mm (31.5mm heel/27.5mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 11.9 oz. (337g), Women’s 10.5 oz (299g)
Xodus 11 Availability
The Xodus 11 is available at saucony.com and select running specialty retailers globally. The Xodus 11 is available in men’s sizes 7-13 and 14, and women’s sizes 5-12. The suggested retail price of the Xodus 11 is $150.00. To find a Saucony retailer near you, call 800-365-4933 or visit here.
About Saucony: Saucony, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE: WWW), is a leading global running lifestyle brand that fuses performance, innovation and style to create compelling footwear and apparel with its widely recognized brands Saucony and Saucony Originals. Founded in 1898, Saucony exists to empower the human spirit, with every stride, on every run, in every community. The brand’s call to action, Run for Good, is Saucony’s invitation to people everywhere to experience the transformative power of running. Saucony’s award-winning innovations include PWRRUN™ PB, PWRRUN+™, and FORMFIT™. At Saucony, a good day is when we run. A better day is when we inspire others to run. For more information, go to www.saucony.com.