Osprey, a Helen of Troy brand and a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative carry solutions, is dropping weight to reach new heights with the addition of two premium pack series to its lightweight backpacking category. Atmos/Aura AG LT and Exos/Eja Pro feature advanced recycled fabrics and streamlined feature sets in addition to industry-leading technology that delivers lightweight, ventilated comfort mile after mile.
Technical backpackers will appreciate the minimalist design and stripped-down features in the new Atmos/Aura AG LT. Approximately 10% lighter than the original Atmos/Aura AG, this pack features a streamlined silhouette and Osprey’s body-hugging AntiGravity suspension with a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh to maintain comfort on the trail. Standout features include:
- Seamless suspended mesh that disperses and balances load
- Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt that delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes
- Integrated raincover to keep pack and gear dry
- Curved zip access to main compartment for easy access to gear
- Reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
Men’s Atmos AG LT 65: MSRP $290 | Weight: 4.07 lbs.
Men’s Atmos AG LT 50: MSRP $270 | Weight: 4.00 lbs.
Women’s Aura AG LT 65: MSRP $290 | Weight: 3.83 lbs.
Women’s Aura AG LT 50: MSRP $270 | Weight: 3.79 lbs.
The Exos/Eja Pro is Osprey’s newest ultralight thru-hiking pack offering category leading comfort. With lighter materials, frame and harness, Exos/Eja Pro shaves almost one pound from the weight of Osprey’s successful Exos/Eja Series. Standout features include:
- AirSpeed Suspension that offers highly ventilated comfort
- Compression straps and removable top lid that allow for functional capacity adjustment. The pack sheds 2.6 oz. when the lid is removed and the FlapJacket secures the main compartment access to provide weather protection.
- Hipbelt pockets that make accessory storage quick and easy
- Two-size-per-gender fit with ultralight molded ladder that offers four inches of torso adjustment
- Large front fabric compression pocket with side panels to accommodate overloads
- Multiple front panel lash points for securing extra gear
- Lower side compression straps for sleeping pad
- Deep, dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Lightweight fabrics that deliver durable performance including, high tenacity, nylon main fabric with ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop grid, PFAS-free DWR
Men’s Exos Pro 55: MSRP $290 | Weight: 2.91 lbs.
Women’s Eja Pro 55: MSRP $290 | Weight: 2.84 lbs.