Osprey, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance innovative carry solutions, introduces the all new Ozone ultralight luggage series that offers cutting edge technology and sustainable build with just the right amount of organization and style. From the patent-pending High Road LT4 diagonal wrap around aluminum frame and buttonless trolley squeeze-release handle, to the monopole add-a-bag system and Travel Sentry ID luggage identification service; these innovations seal Ozone’s position as a leader in the ultralight luggage category.
The Ozone series includes the Ozone 4-Wheel Carry-On 38L/21.5” and the Ozone 2-Wheel Carry-On 40L/21.5” that maximize overhead space, the Ozone Laptop Backpack and the Ozone Carry-On Boarding Bag that take advantage of under seat storage and the Ozone 4-Wheel 85L/30”, a large, ultralight checked bag option.
“Ozone represents a leap forward in lightweight luggage design; reimagining frame construction and materials, new exclusive ultralightweight fabrics, and integrated handles,” said Jim Matthews, senior product line manager, Osprey.
- PREMIUM ALUMINUM FRAME: A revolutionary design with a diagonal wrap-around aluminum support, the lightweight, patent-pending High Road LT4 frame uses the structure of the trolley to support the frame and front wheels.
- MONOPOLE ADD-A-BAG SYSTEM: Avoid swing around and securely attach a bag to a monopole handle with a combination of flasher loop and backpanel sleeve. Ozone wheeled luggage can carry any bag with a flasher loop, and the soft bags can be used on their own or with any trolley.
- BUTTONLESS TROLLEY HANDLE: Just squeeze to release this handle, allowing the trolley to be easily extended or retracted as needed without pushing any buttons.
- TRAVEL SENTRY ID: A luggage identification service is included on each Ozone piece that helps reconnect you with your bag should it become lost.
- REVERSE COIL COATED ZIPPER: Featuring a new lower profile YKK reverse coil coated zipper. It’s more durable, lighter and more water resistant.
- RECYCLED NANOFLY® FABRIC: Constructed with 100D high tenacity, recycled robic nylon with 25% ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene ripstop. Tested to be as durable as Osprey’s 1000D fabrics.
OZONE IS AVAILABLE IN:
OZONE 4-WHEEL 85L/30” | $360
Big enough for the grandest of adventures and light enough to keep up the pace, this high-clearance wheeled duffel is ready for any terrain with its High Road LT4 Frame.
OZONE 4-WHEEL CARRY-ON 38L/21.5” | $320
This carry-on clears obstacles with the ease and finesse of a featherweight with its lightweight high-clearance chassis, without sacrificing on durability for an always-on-the-move lifestyle.
OZONE 2-WHEEL CARRY-ON 40L/21.5” | $280
Osprey’s lightest carry-on of this capacity, featuring a high clearance High Road LT frame, oversized 90mm wheels for superior rolling over varied terrain and a compartment that fits up to 16” laptops.
OZONE LAPTOP BACKPACK | $150
Osprey’s adaptable, lightweight laptop travel backpack features a compartment that fits up to 16” laptops and internal organization along with a comfortable AirScape backpanel, TSID tag and hidden Cash Stash pocket.
OZONE CARRY-ON BOARDING BAG | $130
This personal-item sized shoulder bag features lightweight, durable construction and travel-ready features like a compartment that fits up to 16” laptops, internal organization, a TSID tag and hidden Cash Stash pocket.
Founded in 1974 and based in Cortez, Colorado, in the foothills of the San Juan Mountains, Osprey designs the highest performing and longest lasting carry solutions on the market including technical packs for outdoor, travel and everyday adventures.
In addition to creating top-quality packs, the Osprey team is focused on becoming the most progressive, transparent and sustainable hardgoods brand in the world. From raw materials and chemistry benchmarks to progressive factory code of conduct agreements and programs that extend a product’s end of life, Osprey is taking a truly holistic approach and looking at every aspect of their business to ensure they leave as little trace possible. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance, sustainable gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure, devotion to the outdoors and steadfast resolve to leave the world better than they found it.
To learn more about Osprey and its products backed by their industry leading All Mighty Guarantee, visit osprey.com. Osprey products can be found online at osprey.com and in specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).