Confidently explore faster and farther.
Kahtoola, creator of award-winning MICROspikes®, EXOspikes™ and NANOspikes® brand traction and performance-driven gaiters, is excited to announce the launch of its latest gaiter, the RENAgaiter, hitting retailers in spring 2022. The ultra-tough new RENAgaiters are designed to defend your feet through the most demanding adventures and are ready for anything.
“Getting outside in nature is critical for personal wellbeing and gear that offers you the freedom to safely explore beyond the beaten path is priceless,” said Danny Giovale, founder of Kahtoola. “Our RENAgaiter has the potential to become the most trusted, go-to gaiter for long lasting use in a wide variety of conditions…period.”
RENAgaiters feature durable four-way stretch woven nylon with DWR coating that protects against dirt, debris and light precipitation, and provides excellent breathability for high output activities. The lightweight fabric is tear and abrasion resistant and designed for use in demanding terrain. The custom-designed, low profile DuraLink™ instep strap has a life expectancy of over 1000 miles, is replaceable and easy to adjust. RENAgaiters also feature new Aegis™ rock guard technology to shield glances off sharp surfaces and protect connection points for maximum durability. This go anywhere, do anything gaiter is ideal for use on lightweight low-cut hiking shoes or boots in a range of environs.
- DuraLink™ instep strap carries a 1000 mile warranty and features our new Aegis™ rock guard
- 3D Performance Fit uses a robust stretch woven nylon with DWR coating
- Side zipper closure with automatic locking slider
- Stitching is durable and comfortable against bare skin
- Elasticized drawcord and toggle lock seal out the elements
- Lace hook fastens effortlessly and securely
- #3 YKK Vislon™ zipper
- Quick drying, stretch-woven 90% nylon / 10% polyurethane blend with water resistant DWR finish
- Available in low and mid height options
- RENAgaiter Low Weight*: (S/M) 2.8 oz / 78 g, (L/XL) 3.0 oz / 86 g, Height: 5.5 in / 14.0 cm
- RENAgaiter Mid Weight*: (S/M) 3.7 oz / 104 g, (L/XL) 4.1 oz / 117 g, Height: 9 in / 22.9 cm *weight based on pre-production samples, subject to change
- 1 year limited warranty
- Low MSRP $49.95, Mid MSRP $59.95
RENAgaiters will be available at retailers beginning spring 2022. For wholesale inquiries, please email Mel Fricks at email@example.com.
Since 1999, Kahtoola has been creating reliable gear that makes the outdoors more accessible and rewarding. Kahtoola’s flexible footwear traction systems, including MICROspikes®, EXOspikes™ and NANOspikes®, are built to improve safety and performance in wintry locales around the globe. Every product from hiking crampons to running gaiters are thoughtfully designed and vigorously tested at the brand’s Flagstaff, AZ headquarters high on the Colorado Plateau. Owned and operated by founder Danny Giovale, Kahtoola proudly grants 1% of annual sales to fund projects that support indigenous cultures and improve communities, healthcare, education, resources and the environment. For more information, please visit Kahtoola.com.