JAM Collective, an accomplished boutique agency specializing in public relations, social media, communications, and strategic partnerships, is pleased to announce the addition of six new brands to its portfolio of clients: 1% for the Planet, Access Fund, Bass Outdoor, Erem, Exped USA, and LifeStraw. The agency celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2020.
JAM Collective will work collaboratively with these companies to build and support their communications strategies and strengthen their connection with the media through product, brand and athlete/ambassador storytelling.
- 1% for the Planet represents a global network of businesses, individuals and nonprofit organizations tackling the planet’s most pressing environmental issues. JAM was hired to help promote the nonprofit’s 20th anniversary in 2022.
- JAM is supporting Access Fund as it celebrates its 30th birthday. The nonprofit has built a community of climbing advocates and established climbers as a powerful voice in the fight to protect public lands. Today, the explosive growth in the number of outdoor climbers has created a new set of challenges that put an increased emphasis and need on their work. Access Fund leads and inspires the climbing community toward sustainable access and conservation of the climbing environment.
- G.H. Bass just launched Bass Outdoor, offering outdoor-ready footwear, apparel and accessories for getting outside. The team at JAM has helped spread the word about how this 150-year-old American heritage brand is returning to its roots, designing products with purpose, just like George Henry Bass did.
- JAM is excited to assist in the launch of Erem, the first outdoor brand designed from the ground up for desert performance. The company is led by a father-and-son team of environmental footwear innovators from the family that founded Timberland.
- Working alongside Exped USA’s in-house marketing team, JAM is helping to launch a new line of backpacking mattresses slated for Spring 2022.
- LifeStraw believes everyone deserves equitable access to safe drinking water. The company designs products that provide the highest protection from unsafe water and have a positive impact on people and the planet. LifeStraw tapped JAM to help share news about the incredible impact this humanitarian company makes around the world.
“What an exciting time for our agency!” said Julie Atherton, founder and owner of JAM Collective. “Over the past 20 years, we have always focused on investing in our relationships with our clients and members of the media. Those investments have paid off. It’s inspiring to partner with these incredible brands and share their stories.”
These companies join the family of JAM Collective brands which include nationally and internationally recognized clients such as: Arc’teryx, Osprey, OtterBox, prAna, Snow Peak and Vasque Footwear. www.jamcollective.net
Founded by Julie Atherton and based in San Francisco, California, JAM Collective focuses on strategic planning, effective social media networking and influential product placement to initiate brand visibility and further connect its clients with consumers. Over the past 20 years, JAM Collective has evolved into a versatile and accomplished public relations and media agency with an impressive roster of nationally and internationally recognized clients, all the while maintaining a deep level of client involvement. Current clients include: Osprey Packs, OtterBox, prAna, Snow Peak and Vasque Footwear. www.jamcollective.net