Asheville, N.C. — Today, Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc. (ENO), the leader in packable hammocks and outdoor relaxation gear, unveils the SuperNest SL Hammock, a mesh-bodied and lightweight version of the popular SuperNest Hammock. Built using advanced construction techniques and outdoor-grade materials, the all-new SuperNest SL Hammock underlines ENO’s continued commitment to developing premium backyard furniture that can live seasonally outdoors and be enjoyed between adventures.
“The SuperNest SL was designed to differentiate itself from existing backyard hammocks in virtually every detail,” said ENO’s Product Team Director, Ryan Klinger. “Our design team focused heavily on both the color and textures of the material palette and the technical construction techniques that bring the full hammock together in a simple, modern form that is beautiful and comfortable for any outdoor space you share or call home.”
SuperNest SL Technical Features and Materials:
- Proprietary tri-blend mesh body engineered to withstand varied outdoor conditions while providing unparalleled comfort and breathability
- 3D contoured design creates an ergonomic lounging experience while increasing safety and stability as compared to traditional spreader bar hammocks
- Two removable plush pillows for symmetrical lounging
- Dual hanging pockets with a divider to store essentials
- Pre-curved aluminum spreader bars that break down for easy storage and transport
- Marine-grade hardware to withstand degradation
- UV-resistant trims with tapered webbing and hand-tied knots
- Optional tether system to increase safety and stability when paired with a hammock stand
SuperNest SL Technical Specifications:
- Weight: 15.5 pounds (7 kilograms)
- Capacity: 400 pounds (181 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 8 feet x 4 feet (2.4 meters x 1.4 meters)
- Hanging Distance: 14 feet 6 inches (4.4 meters)
The SuperNest SL Hammock ($299.95) pairs perfectly with the brand’s Backyard Collection hammock accessories, including the ENO SoloPod XL Hammock Stand ($349.95 USD), a deluxe version of the ENO-patented original SoloPod Stand that can accommodate extended length hammocks up to 14.5-feet long, and the weather-resistant ENO Apollo Hammock Straps ($49.95 USD). Its design, along with the Backyard Collection, creates a more permanent relaxation experience for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy season after season. The SuperNest SL is available online and at specialty outdoor retailers across the country.
Founded in 1999 and based in Asheville, N.C., Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO) is the leader in creating high-quality hammocks and portable relaxation gear that inspires people to explore, connect and relax outside. ENO distributes its products online, at specialty outdoor retailers across the nation, and in over 13 countries. As a bluesign® System Partner, ENO is proud to be committed to the journey of building more sustainable and responsibly made products, and to partner with an exemplary network of nonprofit organizations as a 1% for the Planet member. For every hammock purchase, ENO plants two trees in an area of need through its partnership with Trees for the Future. For more information, visit enonation.com.