Parks4Kids: Give Back Badge
One Give Back Badge = One Kid Outside
If every Outdoor Retailer attendee purchased a Give Back Badge, we could get 35,000 kids outside. That’s the idea behind the Give Back Badge program by Outdoor Retailer that benefits the Outdoor Foundation.
For a $15 donation, transform your badge into a Give Back Badge by getting a Parks4Kids patch, which includes limited-edition artwork by Jeremy Collins.
How it works:
- Commit to participating in the “Give Back Badge” program.
- Outdoor Retailer will designate your company’s badges as “Give Back Badges.”
- At badge pickup, your employees will be given the special badge with the Parks4Kids patch.
- The Outdoor Foundation will send you an invoice and updates on funded projects.
- Join other industry leaders to get thousands of kids outdoors!
BEST: Buy your Give Back Badge pre-show.
To participate in this important outdoor industry program, you can sign up your company when registering for Outdoor Retailer badges for Winter Market or contact Chris Fanning at email@example.com.
GOOD: Get your Give Back Badge at the show.
- Come by the Outdoor Industry Association / Outdoor Foundation OR booth (#BRL200) and pick up your Parks4Kids Give Back Badge.
- Proudly wear your patch on your Outdoor Retailer badge.
- Get others to purchase a Give Back Badge.
Proceeds go to the Outdoor Foundation Parks4Kids program. For more information, read this article with Outdoor Retailer’s Marisa Nicholson.