OUTDOOR FOUNDATION’S MISSION
The Outdoor Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 established by Outdoor Industry Association to inspire and grow future generations of outdoor enthusiasts.
To be a driving force behind a massive increase in active outdoor recreation in America.
- ▸ We are an inclusive organization made up of, and supported by, broad-based coalitions and partnerships that share the common interest of promoting healthy outdoor lifestyles
- ▸ We provide an inspirational bridge to the outdoors for a divers range of individuals and organizations.
- ▸ We are a transparent, fiscally responsible organization that is adequately funded to achieve our Core Purpose.
- ▸ We serve as a credible source of information for our stakeholders, partners and policy-makers.
- ▸ Health and wellness through active outdoor recreation
- ▸ Sharing out passion for the outdoors.
- ▸ Responsible use and stewardship of our natural resources.
- ▸ Social responsibility and sustainable recreation practices.
- ▸ Power of collaboration and inclusiveness to achieve our goals.
- ▸ Integrity and accountability in all we do.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ▸ Chairperson, Jim Zwiers, Executive Vice President, Wolverine Outdoor & Lifestyle Group
- ▸ Vice Chairperson, Jen Mull, CEO, Backwoods
- ▸ Secretary, John Lacy, Executive President, Burton Snowboards
- ▸ Amy Roberts, Executive Director, Outdoor Industry Association
- ▸ Treasurer, Beaver Theodosakis, Founder, prAna
- ▸ Sue Rechner, former CEO, Confluence Outdoor
- ▸ Carolyn Brodsky, CEO, Sterling Rope
- ▸ Mike Moniz, CEO, Circadence
- ▸ Steve Barker, Founder, Eagle Creek
- ▸ Sally McCoy, former CEO, CamelBak
- ▸ Past-Chairperson, Larry Selzer, President & CEO, The Conservation Fund
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships