We’re Hiring: Outdoor Foundation Executive Director
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate leader, with strengths in fundraising and youth-oriented programming, to define the Foundation’s vision and mission, build upon its culture, and set meaningful goals and milestones to achieve impactful results.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Let’s find out.
Check all that apply:
- Have you been working for at least a decade?
- Do you inspire strong leadership capabilities and have an entrepreneurial spirit and proven management skills; demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate staff and potential partners?
- Do you have fundraising experience or aptitude, with a particular focus in cultivating and securing investments from major donors, foundations, businesses, and government funders?
- Do you have experience in developing programs or initiatives, ideally in the space of youth development and engagement, with strong vision and well-defined outcomes and overseeing execution to success, including coordinating the work of key staff and partners, meeting financial goals, and assessing results and lessons?
- Can you plan and think strategically, articulate realistic goals and objectives, and balance multiple priorities?
- Are you able to network and build partnerships?
- Do you have knowledge of or experience in field-building and coalition-building?
- Do you have excellent oral and written communications skills; the personal presence to represent the Outdoor Foundation in diverse forums and organizational relationships?
- Do you have a successful track record in entrepreneurial environments, holding positions of increasing complexity and responsibility?
- Do you have strong analytical skills and experience with due diligence and/or grant-making processes?
- Committed to and passion about Outdoor Foundation’s vision and mission?
- Organizationally savvy, diplomatic, and good with people?
- Motivated by an innovative and dynamic work environment?
- Fun, flexible, and able to contribute to a collegial and respectful office environment?
- Willing and able to travel as required?
If you answered yes to most or all of the above, we want to know more about you. Read the full job description here, and send us your resume.