Selk’bag® USA, Inc. Announces Launch of Selk’bag® Patagon
For Immediate Release
Selk'bag USA, Inc.
Solana Beach, CA, Aug 07, 2013 -
Selk’bag USA, Inc. today announced the release of its newest Selk’bag® model, the Patagon. The most technical model ever created by Selk’bag®, the Patagon enables the wearer to have even greater freedom and mobility, thanks to the detachable bootie system. In addition, wearers will enjoy improved temperature ratings, thanks to a more technical construction, an improved shell material, and a new insulation technology, Krekran®.
Arguably the most versatile sleepwear system in the world thanks its innovative design, Selk’bag® Patagon offers several upgrades over other Selk’bag models, including:
- Removable booties that zip off and allow the wearer to use their own footwear. Booties zip together and may be used as a pillow
- A more anatomical two-dimensional fit that greatly reduces dead air space and improves thermal performance as well as fit
- An upgraded insulation material, Krekran®, that achieves greater thermal efficiency
- Improved shell materials that are stronger, lighter and more thermally efficient
- A redesigned quick-release hand closure system that uses magnets for even faster hand exit and entry
- New Velcro straps that serve to ‘roll-up’ the Patagon’s sleeves, allowing the wearer to work with their hands, be it cooking, preparing a fire, playing a guitar or other activities
The Patagon will have a MSRP of $259 and will be available beginning August 10 through Selk’bag USA and it’s network of dealers. The new Patagon will be marketed under the company’s current “You’re not a mummy, don’t sleep like one” advertising campaign.
About Selk’bag USA, Inc.
Selk’bag USA, Inc. is a subsidiary of Musuchouse Ltda. of Santiago, Chile, a certified B-Corporation. Formed in 2013, Selk’bag USA, Inc. is the exclusive source for Selk’bag® brand products in North America. The Selk’bag®, named for the lost Selk’nam natives of Tierra del Fuego, Chile, continues to be the most innovative Sleepwear System available today. Originally created by Rodrigo Alonso of Musuchouse in 2006, the Selk’bag® Sleepwear System has won numerous awards including being named an ISPO Brand New Award finalist in 2007. More information including a download of our latest catalog is available on the Selk’bag® website at www.selkbagusa.com or through our worldwide website at www.selkbagworld.com.