Call for Speakers: Outdoor University 2015
Outdoor University®, Outdoor Industry Association’s powerful education platform, is seeking speakers for our 2015 educational opportunities to include; Webinars, Education Seminars at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market and Rendezvous — the Outdoor University Leadership Forum.
Speakers for Outdoor University programs provide an invaluable educational and leadership training service and, in return, speakers receive an unparalleled opportunity to elevate their standing in the outdoor industry as both an expert and potential business partner.
Submission Deadline for 2015 Events
Rendezvous 2015 - deadline to submit is March 30, 2015
Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2015 - deadline to submit is May 1, 2015
Outdoor University is looking for speakers with expertise in:
To be considered as a speaker, your submission must demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide compelling, timely, relevant and unbiased educational content to a business audience made up of executives, emerging leaders, managers, buyers, sales staff, retailers, owners, designers, PR/marketing agencies, and more.
- Have the ability to effectively "edutain" and engage an audience of 35-150 people for up to 90 minutes.
- Provide relevant takeaways for the audience attending
- Refrain from selling products and/or services during the session. Any proposal or presentation that appears as if it constitutes a sales pitch in any way will not be considered.
- Agree to allow Outdoor University/OIA to record the presentation, video or voice, and add it to the Outdoor University online library for viewing post-event.
READ THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR IDEA.
Published on Sep 26, 2014
- W.L. Gore believes in the power of industry advocacy, and they walk the walk in D.C. - Apr 01, 2015
- Farm to Feet pays it forward, so other OIA members can Make It In America - Apr 01, 2015
- Save hundreds—even thousands—by taking advantage of OIA member benefits at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market - Apr 01, 2015
- You’re invited: 2015 Outsiders Ball. Come support youth initiatives that get kids outdoor - Apr 01, 2015
- Board of Directors Approves New Strategic Mission, Name Change, Rebranding - Apr 01, 2015