Call for Speakers: Outdoor University 2015
Outdoor University®, Outdoor Industry Association’s powerful education platform, is seeking speakers for our 2015 educational opportunities to include; Webinars, Education Seminars at Outdoor Retailer Winter and Summer Market and Rendezvous — the Outdoor University Leadership Forum.
Speakers for Outdoor University programs provide an invaluable educational and leadership training service and, in return, speakers receive an unparalleled opportunity to elevate their standing in the outdoor industry as both an expert and potential business partner.
Submission Deadline for 2015 Events
LAST CHANCE Outdoor Retailer 2015 Winter Market: October 15, 2014
Outdoor University is looking for speakers with expertise in:
To be considered as a speaker, your submission must demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide compelling, timely, relevant and unbiased educational content to a business audience made up of executives, emerging leaders, managers, buyers, sales staff, retailers, owners, designers, PR/marketing agencies, and more.
- Have the ability to effectively "edutain" and engage an audience of 35-150 people for up to 90 minutes.
- Provide relevant takeaways for the audience attending
- Refrain from selling products and/or services during the session. Any proposal or presentation that appears as if it constitutes a sales pitch in any way will not be considered.
- Agree to allow Outdoor University/OIA to record the presentation, video or voice, and add it to the Outdoor University online library for viewing post-event.
READ THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR IDEA.
Published on Sep 26, 2014
- Outdoor Foundation Awards Grant to Westcave Outdoor Discovery Center - Jan 14, 2015
- Recreation Victory: Congress Passes Bill to Protect Over 250,000 Acres as Wilderness - Dec 23, 2014
- OIA Welcomes New Members - Dec 23, 2014
- Ski resort partnerships create 40,000 brand advocates - Dec 15, 2014
- Utah Land Swap Study - Dec 10, 2014