Call for Speakers: Outdoor University 2015
Outdoor University®, Outdoor Industry Association’s powerful education platform, is seeking speakers for our 2014 and 2015 educational opportunities to include; Webinars, Education Seminars at Outdoor Retailer Winter and Summer Market and Rendezvous — the Outdoor University Leadership Forum.
Speakers for Outdoor University programs provide an invaluable educational and leadership training service and, in return, speakers receive an unparalleled opportunity to elevate their standing in the outdoor industry as both an expert and potential business partner.
Submission Deadline for 2015 Events
Outdoor Retailer 2015 Winter Market: June 30, 2014
Outdoor University is looking for speakers with expertise in:
To be considered as a speaker, your submission must demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide compelling, timely, relevant and unbiased educational content to a business audience made up of executives, emerging leaders, managers, buyers, sales staff, retailers, owners, designers, PR/marketing agencies, and more.
- Have the ability to effectively "edutain" and engage an audience of 35-150 people for up to 90 minutes.
- Provide relevant takeaways for the audience attending
- Refrain from selling products and/or services during the session. Any proposal or presentation that appears as if it constitutes a sales pitch in any way will not be considered.
- Agree to allow Outdoor University/OIA to record the presentation, video or voice, and add it to the Outdoor University online library for viewing post-event.
READ THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR IDEA.
Published on Jun 06, 2014
- Striking a Personal Relationship with Shoppers - Aug 27, 2014
- The 2014 Outdoor Foundation’s Outsiders Ball is a Success – Thanks to Generous Sponsors and Attendees - Aug 25, 2014
- Rock Creek Masters Omni-Channel Marketing - Aug 25, 2014
- Rendezvous Sneak Peek:
Learn about Virtual Dressing, 3D printing and why digital supply chains are the future - Aug 20, 2014
- OR Summer Market Supports Tech and Urban Growth - Aug 19, 2014