Education & Events
Consumer preferences and business models continue to evolve at a rapid pace. For manufacturers and retailers alike, understanding market shifts can translate into new, actionable ideas and smarter business decisions. Outdoor Industry Association hosts and/or sponsors a variety of events to help share knowledge, stimulate innovation, and support business success across the industry.
- Capitol Summit – We encourage you to join the Outdoor Industry Association as outdoor executives come to Washington DC for the OIA Capitol Summit. This is your opportunity to represent your business and the outdoor industry to members of Congress and the Obama administration on issues that affect your bottom line.
- Outdoor Retailer – As title sponsor of the largest outdoor industry trade show in the world, OIA hosts the Industry Breakfast on the first day of the show and partners with Outdoor Retailer to bring Outdoor University educational workshops to the show. OIA members also receive discounts on booth space and furnishings.
- Rendezvous® – Rendezvous, the premier education conference for the outdoor industry, brings together hundreds of industry descision makers for three days of education, networking, service projects and outdoor activities.
- Outdoor University® – Outdoor University is OIA's education platform which provides live and on-demand workshops, led by industry experts, that focus on six key categories: retail innovation, research, sustainability, best practices, trade and supply chains and current issues.
- Article Library - The OIA Article Library is your go-to resource to learn about the issues affecting the outdoor industry. From the latest business and marketing trends to technology innovation and retail management, we cover it all.
- Become a Speaker – Outdoor University®, Outdoor Industry Association's powerful education platform, is seeking speakers for 2015 educational opportunities to include; Webinars, Education Seminars at Outdoor Retailer Winter and Summer Market and Rendezvous - the Outdoor University Leadership Forum.